- 2 Tbsp., Coles brand Golden Flax seed Flour
- 3 Tbsp., Coles brand Almond Meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 6 scoops of Bikini Lean Protein shake mix Vanilla (or Strawberry or Banana)/ bikini lean shake was purchased from Red Dot for $4.00 a tub. Low carb/high protein. (substitute for a zero/low carb protein powder of your choice)
- Zero Carb sweetener of your choice.
- 1 cup water
- 150 ml pouring Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Rice Bran Oil (or any preferred oil such as walnut, avocado or coconut – you could even use your MCT oil)
- 1 Tbsp. Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 eggs
- 100 g softened salted Butter
- 1 tsp, Vanilla extract
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Lemon Zest – of 2 lemons
Smooth tops of cupcakes with the back of a wet spoon and Bake in oven for approx. 20 mins or until golden.
All recipes and images are the property of CR nutrition. I'd love for you to share the link to my recipes, however, please do not copy without credit. Thank you and Enjoy!! Carrie Ross: Holistic Nutritionist | BSc Nutritional and Dietetic Medicine | Bariatric Health Coach | Social Trainer |Author of:->
The Balanced Macros - Bariatric Nutrition Program.
->The Fresh Start Reset - Bariatric Mind and Body Reset
->Bariatric Jump-start - Mind-Body-Belly Challenge.